Has your recent regulatory inspection yielded conditional or standard deficiencies? Do issues exist with your QC, your proficiency testing, your quality assurance? Do you have to put a plan of corrections together for your last inspection? Regulatory inspections that result in even one deficiency require a plan of corrections that will be deemed acceptable by your State CLIA office. Most medical offices and laboratories do not have a strong working knowledge with regard to creating a plan of corrections (POC). We maintain relationships with many State CLIA administrators and understand what each State office is looking for.
We can put years of experience to work for you, addressing and correcting your deficiencies and working with you to create a plan of corrections that will be accepted by any State/Federal regulatory agency.
- Identify current deficiencies
- Address deficiencies and present alternatives
- Assist you in drafting your plan of corrections
- Ensure your plan of corrections is received by the state agency
- Ensure that your plan of corrections is acceptable
- Conduct a comprehensive review of the practice/lab to ensure any potential future deficiencies are removed
- Assist in retraining if necessary to implement a concise plan of corrections