Do you have a CLIA, CAP, or COLA inspection coming up? Are you sure you’re prepared? Getting ready for a regulatory inspection can be a daunting process. There are many functional areas that evaluators focus on, and research shows that 75% of all medical practices and labs that are inspected are not “inspection ready.”
Our pre-inspection service ensures that you are truly ready for your inspection. Whether you are governed by CLIA, COLA, CAP we will make sure that all relevant areas are up to par and ready to be inspected. Our service includes evaluation of the following areas:
- Personnel records and proper record management
- Evaluation of employee credentials and qualifications
- General laboratory system evaluation
- Quality assurance plan evaluation
- Comprehensive review of all policies and procedures
- Evaluate all pre-analytic, analytic, and post analytic systems
- Evaluation of QC charts and materials
- Review of analyzer maintenance and function checks
We can help ensure you are deficiency free based on rules and regulations applicable to all compliance agencies and all state and Federal regulations.
Don’t face your next inspection alone; put the power of years of regulatory compliance experience to work for you.