Fact sheets that answer your questions about the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA).
This highly popular item has recently been revised to make it current with the final CLIA regulations published in January 2003.
The new series of CLIA Facts stress the systems approach to laboratory testing, and include topics under the following categories:
- Updated Regulations
- Registering for CLIA
- The CLIA Inspection Process
- Waived & PPMP Testing
- Facility Administration for Non-waived Testing
- Quality Systems for Non-waived Testing
- Specialty-Specific Control Procedures
- Personnel, and Proficiency Testing
You are welcome to download them for free from this page.