After ProLab Consulting, LLC has performed an initial assessment of the laboratory’s proficiency testing program for compliance with CLIA regulations and provided our client with a “Report of Laboratory Assessment”, the laboratory director may recognize a need for assistance with proficiency testing.
ProLab Consulting LLC offers a “Proficiency Testing Assistance” service to assist laboratories with establishing and maintaining a proficiency testing program in accordance with CLIA regulations. This service includes:
- development of policies and procedures related to proficiency testing;
- enrollment in an appropriate proficiency testing program;
- monitoring of proficiency testing results;
- monitoring the documentation of the proficiency testing process;
- verification of the accuracy of non-regulated analytes, as required by CLIA regulations;
- support for troubleshooting of unsatisfactory / unsuccessful proficiency testing results.
Additionally we educate key laboratory personnel about proficiency testing. Any documents developed may be delivered to the laboratory electronically or in the form of a hard copy (may be subject to an additional printing fee).
This service is offered through a one or two year contract.