ProLab Consulting, LLC has performed an initial assessment of the laboratory’s personnel records for compliance with CLIA regulations and provided our client with a “Report of Laboratory Assessment”, the laboratory director may recognize a need for assistance with personnel records.
ProLab Consulting, LLC offers a “Personnel Review” service to assist laboratories with establishing and maintaining applicable personnel records in accordance with CLIA regulations. This service includes:
- development / review of policies and procedures related to personnel;
- development / revision of job descriptions;
- assistance with continuing education;
- assistance with training and competency assessment (including establishment and / or revision of applicable documentation);
- review of laboratory director (and other personnel) qualifications;
- assistance with the hiring process.
Any documents developed may be delivered to the laboratory electronically or in the form of a hard copy (may be subject to an additional printing fee).
This service is offered through a one or two year contract.